- Animal Health Science (Part 2)
- Basics of animal anatomy (the structure of the living animal body); physiology (the function of the living animal body)
- Medical terminology (the language of the medical and health fields), as it applies in the field of animal care.
- Looks briefly at the chemistry of living matter, specific pathophysioloqy. ie. pathophysiology is a modern term used in natural medicine which replaces the old terminology of pathology and disease
- Veterinary Medical Terminology. By Dawn E Chrsitenson, Selma Kascczuke
- Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technican By Joanna M. Bassert, Mosby, Thomas P Colville, Joana M Bassert